Question #6: Write a description of your husband.
I think that the very best word to describe my man is loyal. He is the most loyal person I have ever met. He is loyal to me, to our families, his friends, co-workers, & our church. I love that he is on my team. I love that he is very vocal about how he feels about me. He is very appreciative, respectful, & makes me feel better about myself. On my bad days, he is always there to bring me up. With all of the sorrows, he is there to tell me that we'll get through it. He is definitely my rock. I love that he tells me I'm sexy every day. I love that he kisses me every time he sees me. I love how he likes to plan fun & romantic dates. I love when he writes me letters. Riley is also very very fun. The dancing. Oh the dancing. He loves to sing. He loves to cook. He loves to work out. He is the biggest tease I have ever met. Sometimes I feel like I have two little boys! He & Kobe just love wrestling & playing heroes. He is such a great Dad. No one loves football more that my man. In our house it goes: winter, spring, summer, football. He is always watching every single game. I have to admit, sometimes it drives me a little insane. He is so funny to watch when he is watching a game (that goes along with all sports & not just football!). He yells, cheers, & screams at the tv. It makes me laugh every time. I am so lucky to have him.




2 comments:
You two are so cute. Let us know if you ever come to Phoenix...we would love to see you!
Love Riley!
You two are perfect for eachother!
Post a Comment