Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Question #26

Did you ever make mud pies as a child?

When I was a kid I lived across the street from a park. We were there all the time. Everyday we would go over & play. We would make mud pies on this thing in the playground. It was pink & it was sorta like a house that you could climb all over. We would always pretend we were cooking. There was also a turtle you could climb on & we pretended that was a stove. We loved it. One day we were playing at the park like usual. And the Mandarinos (some really naughty mean kids, I heard they are even in jail now!) came & started doing mean things. They started making mud pies & throwing them at us & they wouldn't quit. So we ran & got my brother who was at our house with his friend Brad. Bret & Brad came & saved the day. They went & caught those bullies & took them into the park bathroom. They totally gave them swirlies in the park toilets. EWWWW! Can you even imagine how disgusting that was! I was so glad though, because they never bothered us again!! Totally served them right.
*A swirlie is when you stick there head in the toilet & flush. Ha Ha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a funny story!!! I totally remember it....they were throwing mud and rocks at us. Stevie never bothered me after that. In fact he was pretty nice to me. Remember when they stole the Davis' bikes and rode up and down our street on them...such stupid criminals!!

jaci said...

I even remember that! I remember that was the first time I ever heard about swirley's! I remember making mud pies in the back yard and putting in that fire stove thing. Pretending it was cooking! We had some good times!