Share a horse-riding story.
Well I am not much of a horse person. Kinda scared of those big animals. I like them okay, just don't love. When I was in my junior year of high school. There was a girls choice dance, I think it was Spring Formal. Us girls decided to take our dates horse-back riding. Everyone got to choose their own horse. I chose a really old white horse. When we had all decided our horses, we started on our way. We went on a path kinda in the mountains. The horses had this trail memorized (at least this is what the guides told us). Well as we were walking along, one of the horses started acting up. It was a boy named Jon. His horse all of a sudden took off up the mountain, going who knows where. I totally remember him screaming. I am laughing sitting here thinking about it. All the guides started chasing him. The rest of us just kept chugging along. They finally did catch him. But it took a while. We did not see him again til the end of the trail, back at the barn. I was just happy that it wasn't me! He really handled it like a champ!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment