What lessons did you take as a child? Did you carry any over into adulthood?
I started dancing when I was very little. My Mom put me in dance lessons when I was three. I did tap, jazz, & ballet. I loved to dance. I was in the same class as my cousin Stacy, which made it even better. We had fun dancing together. My very favorite was tap. I loved the sounds you could make with your feet. When I was around 12 or 13 I started point ballet. That was seriously sooo hard. Your feet bleed & they ache so bad. I loved how graceful & pretty ballerinas look though. So elegant. When I was 12 years old, my Dad made me play softball. And I mean made me! I really did not want too. He wanted me too because that was one of the only years my sister & I could be on the same team. He was also our coach. For like the first half of the season, I was the player in the outfield picking flowers & not really paying attention. But as the season went on I got more & more into it. I realized it was really fun. By the end of the season I was the 2nd baseman & loving it. And I never looked back! When I was a freshman I had to decide to either go with the dancing on the Murray Dance Team or play softball on the Murray Softball team. I chose softball & I am so glad that I did. Not that I don't love dance, but I had such a great time with the girls I played ball with. We were so close & loved being together. We were really good too! I haven't continued any of these into my adulthood. I really want to start some of them back up. I might start some dance classes back up at the gym. And Riley keeps asking me to join a softball league. So we'll see. If you want to do them with me call me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
you should totally join a softball league.. Hopefully you can find one.. :)
Tami, what gym are you going to? I would love a work-out buddy if we go to the same gym!!!
SO, SO glad you weren't a lame dancer!!! Slow pitch is fun you should do it!
I love your idea of answering the questions! :) I used to be so good at journaling and I am not good at it anymore at all. It is fun to read more about you! You are awesome! :)
Haha! I wish I could dance or play softball!
Post a Comment