That's not an easy question. I would like to be remembered for a lot of things. I really want to be thought of as kind. Kindness is so important to me. I always try really hard to be kind & thoughtful to everyone. I want to make people feel happy & cherished. That is one of the reasons that I don't like rude sarcasm. I think it just hurts people's feelings. I want to uplift, not bring down. Having a really close family is also very important to me. I want to be remembered as being family oriented. Family first. Always. I want people to feel comfortable in coming to me. I want to be remembered as loyal & trustworthy. You can tell me anything & I'll keep it to myself. I think there are very few people that you can truly truly trust. I want to be one of those people. As David O. McKay said "To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved." I want to be full of love. I want others to feel the love that I have for them. Silly. I love to scare people. I want to be remembered for having a sense of humor. I love to laugh. Kobe & I love to watch America's Funniest Videos. We giggle the whole time! The last one I'll write is happy. When people think back on me, I want them to picture a smiling happy person. Faithful. I want people to think that I chose the right. I love our gospel. Even if I am only remembered for one of these things, that will be worth it. My very favorite quote is from our 16th president, Abraham Lincoln. I try to live by it.
"Whatever you are, be a good one."




2 comments:
SUh a good post! You are definitely one of the kindest peops I know! Love you.
You are all of those things and more! You are wonderful and I love you so much!
Post a Comment