I love this time of year. Everyone is so thoughtful & aware of others. I also love pondering over the parts of my life that make life so much better. From serious to silly & everything in between. I decided to make a list of 50 things that I can't live without (or really wouldn't want too!).
1- Riley & my little Kobe. Oh how I love them! They are the sweetest, most thoughtful, fun people ever! They make me want to be better. They make me proud in every way. I am one lucky girl!
2- Mom & Dad. I can’t even tell you how much these two do for me every day! I couldn’t do it without them that’s for sure! From taking me out to lunch, helping with yard work, shoveling my driveway, watching Kobe, & going shopping. This list could go on & on.
3- Bret & Mindy. My brother & sister. I can call them whenever I need a listening ear or a kind word. I know these two have my back! They are such awesome examples to me & I have always looked up to them. I look forward to the times that we are together. And I adore the way they are with Kobe. I can't express how much I love their spouses & my nephews & neice. What an amazing family!
4- Curt, LeAnne, & the rest of the Sayres’. I love you all. What good times we always have. I can’t wait til the next time!
5- Aunts & Uncles. What great examples they all are to me. I have looked up to these wonderful people my whole life.
6- My cousins. My peeps. My confidants. Oh how I love our talks. You’re really more to me that just cousins, you’re also my best friends! And you always will be! *Fist Pump*
7- Amazing Race. If you’ve never seen it—you must!
8- Smelly lotion
9- Hot baths
10- Clinique Face Scrub
11- Pajamas. Yes Lisa- the matchy kinds.
12- Love notes
13- Disneyland (who isn’t??)
14- New York Yankees
15- Hot Weather
16- Murray City. Go Spartan’s!
17- A Clean Car
18- My Steamer Mop
19- Slippers
20- Lip Gloss
21- Sitting down with a really good book
22- My job
21- Kind people
22- Quiet
23- Great Harvest Sugar Cookies. You must try one! Problem is they’re only a certain stores. Darn it.
24- Vitamins
25- Sun tanning (don’t judge me)
26- Reading Cookbooks. Even if I never cook anything out of them.
27- Fitting into a smaller clothing size
28- Painted fingernails. Makes my hobbit hands look a little better. Maybe.
29- Mexican Food. Mmmmm tostadas.
30- Working Out at the gym
31- Dishwasher
32- Bananas (especially with peanut butter!)
33- Yard Work
34- Holding a brand new baby
35- Going to the movies. Gotta see the previews.
36- USA. I’m so proud to be an American.
37- Hot Chocolate. Especially the new white chocolate.
38- Relish Trays
39- A New Outfit
40- Flats
41- Long Hair
42- Excedrine Migraine Medicine
43- My Mom’s cooking
44- Any Reality Weight Loss Show- Biggest Loser, I Used To Be Fat, Too Fat For Fifteen. . .
45- Clinique Happy & Pink Sugar Perfumes
46- Playing Sports
47- Baking With Kobe
48- Long Weekends
49- Playing Board Games
50- America's Funniest Videos & Ridiculousness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Love all of them! You are the best Tami! I sure love ya!
Post a Comment