Sunday, May 16, 2010

Has it really been that long??

Today is our 9th wedding anniversary. Can it be?? I really cannot believe how time flies. We celebrated yesterday because Riley had to work today. We had such a great day. We went shopping at the Gateway. Loooove it. Later we went out with Billy & Stacy (it was BS day--their anniversary) & Lisa & Cade. We went down to Provo & ate at the Brick Oven. Let me just say--So So So delish. Makes my mouth water. On our 1st anni we went downtown & ate at the Roof. We then went on a horse carriage. Yea--I got me a romantic one ladies. He also gave me a black pearl ring & earrings. So very pretty. About a week after I got them, I totally lost the ring. I felt soooo bad. I still have the earrings though & a new black pearl ring. I am starting a new tradition. Every year on our anni, I want us to write a letter to each other. I want us to remind each other of everything that happened throughout the year. I think it's good to write your feelings for each other down. I love when I get little notes hidden here or there. Who knows? Maybe it will be fun. Sorry no pics. I forgot to take my camera with us yesterday. Aww man.
To My Hubby:
Your a big sexy hunk-a-man. And I love you so much.
You make me smile everyday.
Love, your wifey

No comments: