This is Kobe's artwork from the Reflections contest. He decided to do it all on his own. The theme was to draw something that makes you say "Wow". He wanted to draw a volcanoe. If you look close if the lower left corner, you can see he drew himself. The volcanoe is in the top right. He was so excited. Kobe's was chosen the best out of his class, so his went on to regionals. He won a giant candybar & a ribbon. He was so excited. We are so proud of our little artist!
Thursday, May 14, 2009
My Own Van Gogh
This is Kobe's artwork from the Reflections contest. He decided to do it all on his own. The theme was to draw something that makes you say "Wow". He wanted to draw a volcanoe. If you look close if the lower left corner, you can see he drew himself. The volcanoe is in the top right. He was so excited. Kobe's was chosen the best out of his class, so his went on to regionals. He won a giant candybar & a ribbon. He was so excited. We are so proud of our little artist!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Great Job Kobe!
Confession, when I entered the reflections contest in elementary school I had a little "help" from my dad...I still didn't win! I suppose I deserved that fate ;)
Kobe did awesome, congrats!
Way to go Kobe!
Good job, Kobe - I was very moved by your interpretation of volcanic art:)
Oh! That is so cute! I love it.
That is great! Way to go Kobe!
That is an awesome picture!! Love it.. Good job Kobe!! :)
Way to go Kobe! That is so neat!
Post a Comment