Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Husband Tag




1) How long have you been married? 8 years

2) Where were you married? Salt Lake Temple

3) How old is your spouse? 30

4)Who eats more? I would say....about the same. But I love food way more than him!

5) Who said I love you first? He did.

6)Who is taller? Me. JK! He is.

7)Who sings better? He does. I love it when he sings. And I swear he knows the words to every song!

8)Who is smarter? Me with somethings & him with other things. We need each other.

9)Who controls the T.V. remote? For sure him (especially during football!)

10)Whose temper is worse? Neither of us really have bad tempers. I really don't know!

11)Who does the laundry? I do. Laundry is my favorite housework to do.

12)Who does the dishes? Most of the time it's me. He helps when he's home.

13)Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're looking at the bed, he does.

14) Who cooks dinner? We both do....but he is way better than me. He is naturally good, where I have to follow recipes.

15) Who is more stubborn? We are both pretty stubborn. I would say him.

16) Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Depends on what happened. I think he admits first.

17) Whose parents do you see the most? Mine. We live close to my parents.

18) Who has more siblings? Equal amount. Two siblings each.

19) Who wears the pants in the family? We work pretty good as a team. But if I had to choose, then me!

I tag all of you!

4 comments:

Kit said...

SO fun to read! Can't believe you love to do laundry!!!

Lisa said...

You two are such a cute couple. I am with you on the laundry, I actually like that chore :)

pammy said...

cute tami! i love the laundry best too! I am (as jaimee calls me ..) the stain master!! xoxoxo

Hev said...

That was so fun to read about! :) I hated laundry at first but LOVE IT now! :) I never thought I would ever say I love chores! :)
You have an awesome family!!! love you tons!