Monday, February 9, 2009
Congrats
It finally happened! Riley is now an official full time employee with South Davis Fire Department. I am so extremely proud of him. He got the phone call on his birthday to meet with the Chief Monday morning. And this morning, they offered him the job. He has worked for South Davis Metro for six years now, & has been waiting for six years to be full time. It's about time!! He couldn't be more excited. Now he'll have to just find a part time job to do on his off days. Good luck & we love you so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
Wow thats a long time.
Drew
Congrats!!! That is so awesome!!!! I am so glad that it finally has happened - I know you have been waiting for this for so long. When does he officially start his new job???
Nice Job!! Were excited for you in Idaho.
That's great! What a wonderful birthday present. Good job Riley!
Congrats to Riley!! That is awesome!
Congrats to you all! That is awesome! Work is always fun when you are doing something that you really want to do! Good job Riley!
So, So. GREAT! We are so happy for you both!
CONGRATS!
Love, Kraig,Jaci and boys
Wes will have to come see his new firetruck!
Congrats Riley! I am jealous
I love your blog. I am so glad I can be updated on your cute family!
Post a Comment