Today we went up to Mueller Park to take Kobe sledding. It was the first time this year & he had so much fun. We thought it would be packed, but we were the only people in the whole area. Usually we just take him to Southwood Park, but we wanted to try something new. When he saw the hill he thought we were kidding. He was a little nervous at first. He kept telling Riley, "Dad if you hurt me I'll be so mad". We thought that was pretty funny. Can you believe it? I even went down with him! I loved watching them go over this little jump. They would just barely come off the ground, but Kobe couldn't stop laughing. They went down so many times. He didn't want to leave! We can't wait to take him again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
hey tami!
it's so fun to get caught up with your life, it's been too long!
your little family is so cute...i loved your halloween posting. your husband is hilarious as michael phelps! not to mention brave. :)
thanks for writing me a comment & i'm excited to keep in touch through blogging!
Wow what a hill! Love it! I'm so glad he liked it and Riley didn't hurt him! That is so funny! He is really cute. My boys went with my mom and dad a few weeks ago and loved it! I'm glad I didn't have to climb the hill 500 times! You guys are good sports! Love ya!
Fun! Sledding is definitely the best part of having snow. It's a stinkin' workout too! I swear I lost 5 pounds the last time I went - haha! :)
Tami,
That looks like so much fun! I need to take Kas out this year...I have a really hard time dragging myself to do it since I hate the snow. It will definately be something he will always remember though!
haha.. Kobe is funny. You sure have a cute family.
How fun! I love sledding! Cute pics! Good to see you guys again. Hopefully, we can get it together and hang out again soon.
Post a Comment